- Dervent Valley (Imagination Valley): Walking among the colorful rock formations like camel shape.
- Pasabaglari (Monks Valley): The most beautiful mushroom shaped of the region.
- Red River (Avanos): Pottery demonstration from hittite period.
- Goreme Open Air Museum(Rock Churches):Byzantine rock carved churches, Wall paintings and frescoes.
- Esentepe (Panoramic View): Resting at the best place for panoramic view of cappadocia region.
- Uchisar Castle: The silk road below the castle of Uchisar the highest point of Cappadocia.
- Carpet: Watching Hand Made carpet wieving by local women.
-Ihlara Valley (Hiking 4km): Early Christians have consructed their rock houses and temples by carving
the tuffs in the valley of ihlara.
-Belisirma: Is a village end of ihlara valley famous for its riverside restaurants where will have our
-Selime Monastry: It’s the biggest rock-cut monastry of Cappadocia.
-Derinkuyu Underground City: 22km away from Göreme.
-Goreme Esentepe: Watching the magnificent landscape around Goreme town.
- Çatalkaya (three beauties): The biggest fairy chimnies in cappadocia.
- Red Valley and Rose Valley (hiking 4km): Amazing rock formations, pigeon houses, naturel tunnels .
- Çavuşin Village (old Greek houses): Cave and stone houses from Greeks.
- Kaymaklı Underground City: The best and the most famous underground city in Cappadocia. 4 floors
are opend for visiters.
- Pigeon Valley: Pigeon houses on the rock formations.